The purpose of this course is to introduce you to the concept of food safety and the Food Safety System Certification ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V6 / FSMS Standard and to provide you with knowledge and understanding of how to develop the documentation and implement the system in compliance with all requirements. Designed for the Food Safety Team Leader or those who will need a thorough knowledge of the requirements and the processes of the food safety management system.
This course, you will gain the required skills to conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V5.1 / FSMS. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, and monitor your FSMS Plan.
Various activities will be completed.
An examination will be completed.
- Provide an overview of ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V5.1/ FSMS and the changes to the schemes
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing an ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V5.1/ FSMS following the double PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V5.1/ FSMS from an implementation perspective
- Describe the ISO 22000:2018 /FSSC 22000 V5.1/ FSMS Certification process and changes
- Conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Identify the changes and additions needed to your existing systems
* Introduction to the FSSC
* Technical specifications for prerequisite programmes
* The FSSC upgrade from v5.1 to v6
* FSMS Principles
* Risk based thinking
* Annex SL
* Introduction to ISO
* Clause 1-3
* Clause 4-10
* GAP analysis of organisations current FSMS